The pots of brand â€śStudio Donicâ€ť are made from high quality fiberglass resistant to any weather conditions.
Planters are covered with high quality polyurethane paint which is characterized by mechanical strength, resistant to UV rays and the high and low temperatures.
To use the pots for many years to keep them in perfect condition, please follow the suggestions:
Siashine Magik is available in steady supply at our company.
It is highly inadvisable to clean pots with detergents containing solvents in their composition, which will cause permanent damage to paint finish.
We do not recommend washing pots with high-pressure cleaner.
Damage to paint coating of pots
In the case of mechanical damage done to paint finish it is possible to repair it. Our company can provide on request specially prepared paint in 400 ml spray which should be enough to cover the surface of 0.5 m2. To place an order you need to tell us your RAL pot color code and information whether it is a gloss or satin.
We recommend that professional renovation of your pot should be done by professional car painting workshop.
Other damages of pots
Pots can not be moved to another location for frame capture method and should be moved only when empty inside. Also, do not allow to freeze land with plenty of water inside the pot. The guarantee doesnâ€™t cover mechanical breakage and damage made by the Buyer or any other third parties whom the Goods were made accessible by the Buyer, or any other actions which prove uncaring handling of the Goods or were not in accordance with their use. It should be remembered that the laminate is a material "working" - slightly changing its shape under the influence of external factors, such as temperature, sunlight, pressure from inside (ground or water). In this respect, the plane of this material can be compared to the plates of other materials: wood, metal, etc. dibond consequence of such movements laminate may be poorly visible microcracks-surface layer, the critical points of the pot - warrants of joints at the corners. It is rare, but can occur on the accumulation of several factors at once. This is a normal - not affect the functionality of the pot and never lead to deeper cracks.
Â§1 Subject of the general conditions of sale
The object of these general conditions of sale is to establish mutual rights and obligations arising from the conclusion contract of sale of goods between the Seller and the Buyer.
For the purposes of the general conditions of sale the following definitions of terms shall be used in them:
"Seller" â€“ â€śStudio Donic Marcin SkĂłraâ€ť address: Boguszyce 100; 96-200 Rawa Mazowiecka; Poland
"Buyer" â€“ every contractor purchasing goods from the vendor
"Goods" - pots and other products that are offered by vendor
Â§3 Scope of Application
These general conditions of sale apply to all contracts for the sale of the Goods from the Buyer, of which there is no individual contract of sale of the Goods excluding applicability of these general conditions of sale.
1.The offer of assortment of Goods sold by Seller to Buyer may be presented in the form of price lists, catalogs or via electronic media
2.Seller has the right to make any necessary changes in its offer of Goods at any time.
3.Seller declares that the goods sold by him:
- have been produced in accordance with the applicable standards of the Seller,
- are in a state that allows the buyer and other third parties to use them as intended,
- omply with the quality and safety standards set by the Polish or the relevant provisions of the EU.
1.The Buyer places orders in written, by fax, email or phone call including the following data:
a. The name and other parameters of goods that would allow to identify required product,
b. The amount of Goods,
c. The proposed date of delivery, conditional on Â§ 6 section 1,
d. The Buyer's exact address to which delivery is to be made.
2.Additionally if this is the first order the Buyer should include the full name of company buyer, address of residence or business, the number under which it is registered in the records of business and Tax ID numbers of the Company.
3. For the conclusion of sale agreement it is required that each order has to be confirmed by the Seller in written, by fax or e-mail, sent within 3 working days from the date of its receiving. However, the lack of confirmation by the Seller after this deadline will be equal to not taking orders.
4. Day of sale agreement is the date of order confirmation sent by Seller.
Â§6 Terms of execution of orders
1.Standard delivery date is 30 days from the contracted date of the sale. If the terms of deliveries will be impossible to keep the Seller will notify the Buyer in the confirmation order. In this case, the Buyer has the right to withdraw its order if the extended delivery date is not accepted. Absence of order withdraw within 3 working days from receiving of order confirmation will result in accepting the new term by the Buyer.
2. In addition, the standard delivery period may be shortened or extended at the request of the Buyer with the consent of Seller and included in the confirmation order.
3. The Buyer will be charged with transportation or shipping costs unless the Seller decides to cover the costs on its behalf and will include it the confirmation order.
4. Seller is obliged to transport or send the goods in products protective pack aging against transport damage.
5. The Seller will deliver goods packed on EURO pallets, if the quantity of the Goods will require it. Then the Buyer will be obliged to return the same amount of EURO pallets as given with the Goods.
6. Goods will be labeled enabling their identification located inside each item.
7. Conditional on individual agreements clearly stated in the sale contract: all duties, transport costs, unloading, the risk of loss or damage of the Goods which are included in the contract, are liabilities of the Buyer from the moment of leaving the Sellerâ€™s premises.
8. Authorized Buyer' representative, each time after receiving goods confirms their reception on the deliveries documents like e.g. packing list, invoice or another kind of document.
9. Buyer may stipulate in the order that he/she will pick up the goods from the warehouse of the Seller. Authorized Buyer' representative, each time after receiving goods confirms their reception on the documents like e.g. packing list, invoice or an other kind of document.
Â§7 Prices and payment terms
1.The buyer can obtain the price of the goods list from a representative of the Seller.
2. Prices included in the price list received by the Buyer may be amended by the Seller at any time before the conc lusion of the sale contract of Goods by submitting a revised price list with new prices, or to inform the Buyer of the new prices after the submission of his orders for goods. In the latter case, the Buyer has the right to withdraw the order if he/she does not accept the revised prices for the Goods. The lack of the order withdrawal within 3 working days from the day of receiving price change list notification will mean acceptance of the prices by the Buyer. Then the Seller will confirm the order and the contract is considered concluded.
3. Documentation of the settlement between the parties will be a invoice or receipt issued by the Seller on the day of shipment or within the statutory 7-day period.
4. Payment for the Seller will be made by the Buyer on the agreed terms between the parties. Payment will be transfered to Seller's bank account indicated on the invoice / pro forma invoice.
5. Lodging a complaint by the Buyer will not entitle him/her to withhold the payments for purchased goods.
6. In case of the delay of the payment for the Goods, the Seller has the right to charge statutory interest rate for the unpaid amount.
Â§8 Retention of ownership of the Goods
1. Seller reserves the ownership right of the Goods which are the subject of sale until the payment is completed by the Buyer.
2. Until the payment is completed the Buyer has no right to sell (or resell), to leave as a pledge or otherwise charge the Goods.
Â§9 Correcting invoices
1. If needed to correct the value or quantity of Goods sold to the Buyer, the Seller shall issue an appropriate correction credit note.
2. The Buyer within 14 days from receiving of correction credit note, should send signed invoice to the Seller. In case of delay in submitting a signed invoice, the Seller has the right to impose a financial fine of 50 PLN for each day of delay.
Â§10 Force Majeure
1. All events independent of the parties, and having an impact on the implementation of the contract of sale included in the customary definition of "force majeure" relieve Buyer and Seller, from liability with no right to claim the other side. The occurrence of such a case, the parties are obliged to immediately inform each other.
2. In case of inability to provide the delivery of the Goods by reason of force majeure in the permitted and confirmed date, the parties allow appointment of additional delivery date.
Â§11 Conditions of guarantee and complaints of the Goods
Guarantee for purchased Goods of the â€śStudio Donicâ€ť brand is in force for 1 year from the date of issuing of the document confirming acquiring (bill or invoice) provided that for all that period all the activities were carried out exactly with accordance to â€śInstruction of manual cleaning and maintenance of potsâ€ť. The guarantee doesnâ€™t cover mechanical breakage and damage made by the Buyer or any other third parties whom the Goods were made accessible by the Buyer, or any other actions which prove uncaring handling of the Goods or were not in accordance with their use. Pots can not be moved to another location for frame capture method and should be moved only when empty inside. Also, do not allow to freeze land with plenty of water inside the pot. It should be remembered that the laminate is a material "working" - slightly changing its shape under the influence of external factors, such as temperature, sunlight, pressure from inside (ground or water). In this respect, the plane of this material can be compared to the plates of other materials: wood, metal, etc. dibond consequence of such movements laminate may be poorly visible microcracks - surface layer, the critical points of the pot - warrants of joints at the corners. It is rare, but can occur on the accumulation of several factors at once. This is a normal - not affect the unctionality of the pot and never lead to deeper cracks.
1. The contracting parties are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the terms of the contract, as well as all financial and commercial information obtained at the conclusion and implementation, which may constitute business secret defined in article 11 paragraph 4 of the Fair Trading Act as at 16 April 1993.
2. The Seller can transfer confidential knowledge to its subsidiaries or dominating parties witch does not constitute breach of this obligation.
3. Transmission of confidential information is not to be considered as confidentiality infringement when passed forward to legal consultants, auditors of the parties, and other authorities to which providing information is obligated under generally applicable laws and rules.
All disputes arising from the sale contract of the Goods shall be settled by a court having jurisdiction for the Seller place.
Â§14 Final Provisions
1. If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale will be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be ineffective only to the extent that it is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, without affecting the validity of the remaining provisions of the general conditions of sale and without prejudice the validity or enforceability of that provision in another jurisdiction. In place of the challenged or invalidated provisions shall general law be applicable.
2. The Seller may transfer all the rights arising from the sale contract of the Goods to another parties.
3. In cases not regulated by these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall the legislations of the Civil Law apply.