Cube-shaped pot (all the walls and the base are squares of the same size). Its smallest sizes are perfect not only on the outside (for the gardens or terraces), but also for interior decoration.
- Pot looks great on its own as well as arranged in a line forming a symmetrical shape. It casts a simple elegance and modern look on the surrounding.
- Cubus can be made on wheels, which makes it easy to move from one place to another, as well as free drainage (important for some plants).
- The biggest advantage of our planters is their low weight, and the fact that they are resistant to UV rays and high and low temperatures.
- Moreover, the inner layer protects the plantâ€™s roots against drying off and freezing.
- All our products are available in a wide range of RAL colors in satin or gloss finish.
Prices: 400 zÅ‚ - 3300 zÅ‚.